- Psihoterapie si consiliere - studii de caz
- Pathological Gambling in Romania - Psychological profile of the Romanian pathological gambler
- Evaluare clinica si psihoterapie
- Introducere in psihoterapie
- Who's Who
- Psihoterapia jocului de sansa patologic
- Psihodiagnoza si evaluarea clinica a copilului si adolescentului
- Dependenta de jocuri de noroc. Ghid de ajutor pentru jucatorii patologici de noroc si familiile acestora.
- The Specificity of Pathological Gambling
- Psychological profile of the Romanian pathological gambler
- Proposal for a Cognitive Model to the Treatment of Pathological Gambling
- SOME STATISTICS OF GAMBLING ACTIVITIES
Legaturi utile Evenimente Confidentialitate Tipuri psihoterapie Legislatie
The Specificity of Pathological Gambling
Autor: Steliana Rizeanu | Adaugat la: 15.10.2014 22:40
Pathological gambling is classified as an impulse-control disorder, although it has much in common with substance dependence and its treatment is based on treatment of substance abuse (Petry, 2005). This disorder is often accompanied by mood, anxiety, antisocial personality or substance use disorder; about three quarters of problem gamblers suffer severe depression.
Psychological treatments, mainly approaches that try to change cognitive distortions about gambling, have the most empirical support. Current studies agree that CBT interventions appear to be the most effective treatment of problem gambling (Blaszczynski , 2010; Toneatto & Millar, 2004; Raylu & Oei, 2010).
Copyright 2012 Published by Elsevier Ltd
» Inapoi la publicatii