- Psihoterapie si consiliere - studii de caz
- Pathological Gambling in Romania - Psychological profile of the Romanian pathological gambler
- Evaluare clinica si psihoterapie
- Introducere in psihoterapie
- Who's Who
- Psihoterapia jocului de sansa patologic
- Psihodiagnoza si evaluarea clinica a copilului si adolescentului
- Dependenta de jocuri de noroc. Ghid de ajutor pentru jucatorii patologici de noroc si familiile acestora.
- The Specificity of Pathological Gambling
- Psychological profile of the Romanian pathological gambler
- Proposal for a Cognitive Model to the Treatment of Pathological Gambling
- SOME STATISTICS OF GAMBLING ACTIVITIES
Legaturi utile Evenimente Confidentialitate Tipuri psihoterapie Legislatie
Psychological profile of the Romanian pathological gambler
Autor: Steliana Rizeanu | Adaugat la: 09.10.2014 21:49
The concept of addiction has been broadened in recent years to include appetitive behaviors judged to be excessive in some sense: excessive drinking, drug-taking, gambling, eating and sexuality. Pathological gambling in often accompanied by depression, anxiety, substance use disorders or personality disorders.
This article presents data of a sample of 119 pathological gamblers who were tested with SOGS, Beck Depression Inventory, Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale, Inventory of Gambling Situations and the Structured Clinical Interview for DSM Disorders. The results show that most pathological gamblers present depressive and anxiety disorders and 44,5% of them presents at least one personality disorder.
2014 The Authors. Published by Elsevier Ltd.
Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 127 ( 2014 ) 265 - 269.
» Inapoi la publicatii