- Psihoterapie si consiliere - studii de caz
- Pathological Gambling in Romania - Psychological profile of the Romanian pathological gambler
- Evaluare clinica si psihoterapie
- Introducere in psihoterapie
- Who's Who
- Psihoterapia jocului de sansa patologic
- Psihodiagnoza si evaluarea clinica a copilului si adolescentului
- Dependenta de jocuri de noroc. Ghid de ajutor pentru jucatorii patologici de noroc si familiile acestora.
- The Specificity of Pathological Gambling
- Psychological profile of the Romanian pathological gambler
- Proposal for a Cognitive Model to the Treatment of Pathological Gambling
- SOME STATISTICS OF GAMBLING ACTIVITIES
Legaturi utile Evenimente Confidentialitate Tipuri psihoterapie Legislatie
Proposal for a Cognitive Model to the Treatment of Pathological Gambling
Autor: Steliana Rizeanu | Adaugat la: 09.10.2014 22:12
Pathological gambling is a psychological disorder that usually begins as an enjoyable activity, but in time, some gamblers become addicted to gambling.
The development of clinical strategies for the treatment of pathological gambling is in its early stages (Gooding & Tarrier, 2009; Korn & Schaffer, 2004).
We propose a cognitive counseling model which is intended to assist practitioners with the assessment and treatment of pathological gambling.
The proposed model reflects the findings of the literature review of the treatment of pathological gambling (Blaszczynsky, 2010; Coombs, 2004; Korn & Schaffer, 2004; Petry, 2005; Raylu & Oei, 2010; Toneatto & Millar, 2004).
2011 Published by Elsevier Ltd.
» Inapoi la publicatii